Thursday, June 16, 2011

Retrofit nearly complete

I have spent the last 2 weeks retrofitting my spaceship rules and It is nearly complete. I think I should have them done and posted this weekend.  That will finish the 3 core sections of Rogue Space!

Assuming the ship book gets finished, next I think I will put together a setting book.  A simple campaign area, some background, a few NPC's, creatures, and ships.

Then I will work on the purchasable booklet edition.  It will contain everything I have put out for free, but will include more psionics, more ships, more aliens, more equipment, and I think will include a universe generator charts.  I'll toss in 2 dice plus the booklet and hand assemble each book.  No idea on cost yet, but that's the long range idea at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment