Monday, May 23, 2011

Next for Rogue Space

Thanks to those who took time to vote for what comes next!  Starships will be the next supplement followed by Aliens and Droids.  I have though after these, perhaps an optional or idea generating setting book or an instant galaxy maker sort of chart book might be helpful?  Ground vehicles as well should be in there somewhere along with more equipment.

The benefit of this format is brevity.  If I can't fit something into roughly 8 pages I have to edit, cut, and redesign to make it work in that space.  It's a good exercise and I hope as each section is done it will compile into one brief complete game.

Work on Starships will start this week, and I hope to publish it this weekend along with Buckshot my Wild West RPG...

No comments:

Post a Comment