Friday, February 7, 2014

UPDATE Green Skeleton & Curmudgeon both speak!

image source
Straight from Brutorz Bill at the Green Skeleton Gaming Guild is a mini-review of the new edition of Rogue Space.

I appreciate his review, feedback and the kind words for my wife's art!  I think the contrast between her work style and that of Luigi "Artkid" Castellani in the rules fits the Toolbox/anything goes idea behind Rogue Space.

OSR notable great illustrator and gamer, Steve Zieser of Curmudgeons & Dragons fame, also has some nice things to say about Rogue Space!  More importantly, he also has a great Simian illustration to check out so go ape and see it!

Stargazer took a quick look at the new edition of Rogue Space and gave it favorable marks and is another good read.

So if you are still unsure about venturing into the Dark Frontier, take a look at these reviews and that of Giles as well!

4 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the shout out and thanks for the very cool Rogue Space RPG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered the print rules but couldn't wait so also bought the PDF version. I'm reading through my now nicely printed bound version which will also serve as a handy play reference set of rules when I get to running the game.

    I have to say that so far, I am very happy. Brutorz Bill and Mik both highly recommended these rules and as they are good buddies of mine, I had to take a double tap of recommendations seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Eli, thank you very much for the support,I greatly appreciate it! I sure hope the game meets your expectations and better yet, is something you'd like to play!

      I am grateful for the good recommendations and look forward to hearing about people putting it into play like Mik did!

      Delete
    2. Welcome to Rogue Space Eli! Glad to hear you like it as much as I do!

      Delete