Friday, May 25, 2012

Rogue Space PDF Ebook and Mech Rules!



Well I hope this will satisfy EBook and PDF users as Rogue Space is now available in PDF on Lulu.  They claim The transfer from PDF works well on ebooks, and it does work just fine on my iPad so I certainly hope it does for you!  Price is $7 and it is available for purchase right now!

Work on the Black Edition is humming along although my wife is visiting family this weekend, but I should have all text done! Then I just need her wonderful art...so there could be a few weeks before the Black Edition is ready to roll.  In the meantime, you can still visit the The Dark Frontier immediately!  Click the link to get the PDF now!

Also I'd like to give a big SHOUT FROM THE VOID to MJ. Swenson!  Why? Because he is adding MECH RULES into Rogue Space!!  Man this is incredible!!  Check out his work and get inspired--I know I have!!

The little sci-fi rules set that could just keeps getting better because of great ideas from creative folks I may never meet.  Just know you have my thanks and appreciation for making something simple more fun and more expansive than I thought possible.  You prove there are no boundaries to the Dark Frontier... 

No comments:

Post a Comment