Tuesday, September 20, 2011

State of Rogue Space

Well Far Trek is finished, and I am nearly complete with Simian Stars as well as my new Zombie Pocket Mod RPG.  I think I owe it to Rogue Space to finish Simian Stars first so I hope to have it done and out this weekend.  The next Rogue Space Supplement after that will be a space sector setting entitled Nightfall.  Kind of a bleak and spooky space area think Cthulhu and vampires, space hulks and that kind of thing...sort of a Bermuda triangle in space.

After doing Far Trek's starship combat I think I may lift the majority of it into Rogue Space.  It's all pretty much the same, but maybe a bit easier and cooler.  TO do that though means I'll end up kind of revamping all of Rogue SPace.

Nope not a re-write or really any major changes, just codifying and combining it all into one book with added weapons, creatures, and maybe an extra race or two.  That is the long range plan, but for now Apes in space is next: SIMIAN STARS!

2 comments:

  1. Good news. It's been eerily quiet, but that's an apt intro to a space Bermuda triangle. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Porky Thanks, i had Far Trek fever and had to finish that, but I learned a lot that I think will help make Rogue Space more interesting in the long run!

    ReplyDelete