Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pirates & Peril among the Stars

What a day! I have created not just one, but THREE new pocket mods for Rogue Space today. I think my eyes may begin to bleed!

Okay so here is what you will find now in the downloads:

1) Pirates & Peril setting book (good with Blue Priests too)
2) A Rogue Space random adventure generators...WITH a small adventure included.
3) A revised Ship combat rules using my work from Far Trek.

Note I have simplified aliens/monsters and NPCs with this new direction.  In addition ship combat is more cinematic. As a result, I have removed the original spaceship rules, Aliens and Androids supplement, and the KBB supplement.

Yes, I know I will need to  revise them all and republish, but you have a lot of shiny new toys to play with right now, so go at it and let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment